Kathy Booth is the founder and creator behind Setting the Stage an award winning, professional home staging and redesign company servicing all of York Region and into the GTA.
Kathy is trained, experienced and extremely passionate about helping homeowners create beautifully designed spaces that they love and are proud of. She offers her clients a one on one personalized approach, expert advice and the highest level of professionalism in creating a renewed, comfortable and inviting space and her unwavering commitment in preparing and staging their homes for the real estate market. Kathy is fully knowledgeable in redesign principles and delivers her services in a warm, understanding and professional manner assuring integrity and attention to detail throughout the entire process. All recommendations are customized to suit individual needs and budget. Assisting homeowners with their homes in every design aspect, is truly a rewarding experience for Kathy.
Kathy has helped her clients sell Hundreds of Millions of Dollars worth of real estate in the GTA and York Region. 95% of these homes sold in the first two weeks, often times for well over the asking price.
– Top Ten Finalist in the RESA® Best Occupied Home Stager Of 2018 Canada
– Top recommended Design Professional on HOUZZ
– Awards for Best of HOUZZ 2017, 2016 and 2015 for Service and Client Satisfaction
– Certified Redesign and Staging Specialist
– Certified Colour Consultant
– International Staging Professional and ReDesigner
– Feng Shui Design Professional
– Professional Member of RESA (Real Estate Staging Association)
– Proud supporter of Ovarian Cancer Canada
– Member of Newmarket Chamber of Commerce
– Past executive Board member for The Canadian ReDesigners Association
– Member of ActiveRain Real Estate Network
See how Kathy and CRDA members made a difference in this as seen on Canada A.M.